Carolyn Peck is a television sportscaster who used to work as a head coach for the women’s basketball teams of Purdue University and the University of Florida. She is currently the basketball analyst for ESPN.
How Tall Is Carolyn Peck? Carolyn Peck’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Carolyn Peck’s height or weight.
How Old Is Carolyn Peck? Carolyn Peck’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on January 22, 1966.
Is Carolyn Peck Married or Dating? Carolyn Peck’s Husband/boyfriend?
Peck is happily married to James O’Brien. The couple got engaged on September 6, 2013 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Carolyn Peck’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Peck graduated from Vanderbilt with a degree in communications in 1988.
2. Back at Vanderbilt University, Carolyn Peck played college football from 1985 to 1988, averaging 10.6 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
3. In 1991, Peck returned to playing basketball. She quit her job to play professionally in Italy for three weeks, then for Japan’s Nippondenso Corporation for two years.
4. Carolyn Peck served as the assistant coach, under head coach Gail Goestenkors, for the USA representative to the 1997 William Jones Cup competition.
5. In high school, Peck was named Tennessee’s Miss Basketball after averaging 35 points and 13.2 rebounds per game.