Diana Dougherty is a television presenter best known for her work for Golf Night on Sky Sports.
How Tall Is Diana Dougherty? Diana Dougherty’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Diana Dougherty’s height or weight.
How Old Is Diana Dougherty? Diana Dougherty’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on January 18, 1979.
Is Diana Dougherty Married or Dating? Diana Dougherty’s Husband/boyfriend?
Dougherty married European Tour golfer Nick Dougherty at the Old Course at St. Andrews on New Year’s Eve 2010. They welcomed their first child, a baby boy, in August 2012.
Diana Dougherty’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Dougherty obtained her degree in German from Newcastle University. She also went to a drama school before joining Sky.
2. Diana Dougherty is also a big golf fan. She first picked a set of clubs at the age of six and was soon representing Cheshire Girls’ and Cheshire Ladies’ teams.
3. During her time with Sky Sports, Dougherty worked on golf, tennis, boxing, football and rugby.
4. Diana Dougherty hosts some PGA and European tour golf and acts as a reporter during the Majors.
5. Dougherty has also appeared on other programmes, including Sky3’s More Big Ideas, in which she speaks to the winner and losers of the show.