Ivet Lalova is a Bulgarian athlete who specializes in the 100 meters and 200 meters sprint events.
How Tall Is Ivet Lalova? Ivet Lalova’s Weight And Height?
Lalova’s height is 5 ft 6 in and she weighs approximately 119 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Ivet Lalova? Ivet Lalova’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on May 18, 1984.
Is Ivet Lalova Married or Dating? Ivet Lalova’s Husband/boyfriend?
Lalova married Italian sprinter Simone Collio in September 2013 in Italy.
Ivet Lalova’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Lalova is the tenth fastest woman in 100 metres history, and is tied with Irina Privalova for the fastest time by a sprinter not of African or African-American descent.
2. In 2000, Ivet Lalova became the Bulgarian Youth champion in the 100 metres competition. She also placed fourth in the 200 metres at the 2001 IAAF World Youth Championships.
3. Lalova was appointed to the European Athletic Association Athletes Commission for 2006–2010 following an election held in August at the 2006 European Athletics Championships.
4. In December 2012, Ivet Lalova opened her own sports club under the name Ivet Lalova Sprint Academy, meant to help amateur, children, youth and professional athletes in Bulgaria.
5. In June 2006, the Bulgarian Olympic Committee awarded Lalova the IOC “Sports and Fair Play” prize for her conduct in the aftermath of the incident, when she declined to seek compensation from her fellow competitor or the event’s organizers.