Jaymee Sire is a sportscaster for ESPN. She previously hosted NFL Live, NFL Insiders and Fantasy Football Now. She also contributed to NFL’s MLB and Little League World Series on-site coverage.
How Tall Is Jaymee Sire? Jaymee Sire’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Jaymee Sire’s height or weight.
How Old Is Jaymee Sire? Jaymee Sire’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on August 25, 1980.
Is Jaymee Sire Married or Dating? Jaymee Sire’s Husband/boyfriend?
According to Jaymee’s friends on her Instagram page, she is dating and in a relationship with Phil Dauria, a photo editor for ESPN.
Jaymee Sire’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Sire obtained her bachelor’s degree in communications from Washington State University in 2002.
2. Jaymee Sire is a member of Kappa Delta sorority, where she served as president from 2000-2001.
3. Sire is a self-proclaimed foodie. She also has her own food blog and has a sandwich named after her, the Jaymee Sirewich.
4. Before joining ESPN, Sire worked as an anchor/reporter for SportsNet Central at Comcast SportsNet Bay Arera.
5. While working for CSN Bay Area, Jaymee Sire was nominated for three regional Emmy awards, winning once. She also received a San Francisco/Northern California Emmy Award for the All A’s: A’s in Japan show.