Jenn Brown is a sportscaster, producer, model and TV host who formerly worked for ESPN as a reporter for College GameDay, both basketball and football. She has also covered major events such as the Sundance Film Festival, World Series of Poker, Monaco Grand Prix and Super Bowl.
How Tall Is Jenn Brown? Jenn Brown’s Weight And Height?
Jenn Brown’s height is 5 ft 3 1/2 in. (Source)
How Old Is Jenn Brown? Jenn Brown’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on March 23, 1981.
Is Jenn Brown Married or Dating? Jenn Brown’s Husband/boyfriend?
Brown married actor Wes Chatham in April 2012. The couple had their first child in December 2014.
Jenn Brown’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Brown went to the University of Florida on an academic scholarship. There she played four years on the Florida Gators softball team an became the captain of the team in her senior year.
2. Jenn Brown graduate summa cum laude. She initially planned to attend law school in order to become a sports agent however she got her big break hosting a travel TV show on HDNet called The Wild Side.
3. Brown’s parents were both Olympic gymnastics coaches. Her mother founded several gymnastics schools all over the country that trained gymnasts to compete in the Olympics.
4. When Jenn Brown was attending Bishop Moore High School, she broke the record for the most varsity letters by a male or female athlete with 14. She played and captained five sports in one year: diving, volleyball, basketball, softball and track.
5. While at the University of Florida, Brown received several academic honors including being named two time academic Dean’s List, two time National Fastpitch Coaches Association Academic All-American, two time academic President’s List and four time SEC Academic Honor Roll.