Jessica Mendoza is a sportscaster for ESPN. She used to be a collegiate 4-time First Team All-American softball player and a member of the United States Women’s National Softball team.
How Tall Is Jessica Mendoza? Jessica Mendoza’s Weight And Height?
Jessica Mendoza’s height is 5′ 9″ (1.75 m) and weight is approximately 146 lbs (66 kg).
How Old Is Jessica Mendoza? Jessica Mendoza’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on November 11, 1980.
Is Jessica Mendoza Married or Dating? Jessica Mendoza’s Husband/boyfriend?
Mendoza is happily married to Adam Burks. The couple has two lovely children together: Caleb Ashton and Cayden Adam.
Jessica Mendoza’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Back at Adolfo Camarillo High School, Mendoza was named Los Angeles Times “Player of the Year” in 1998. She was also named Camarillo High School “Female Athlete of the Year” during her junior and senior year.
2. Jessica Mendoza played as a starting outfielder for Team USA at 2004 Athens Olympic Games. In 2008, Mendoza was again an outfielder for Team USA and led in almost every category on the “Bound 4 Beijing” Tour.
3. Mendoza is the President of the Women’s Sports Foundation. She is also an athletic ambassador for Team Darfur and board member of the National Education Association.
4. Jessica Mendoza obtained her master’s degree in social sciences and education from Stanford University.
5. Mendoza was named the Stanford Athlete of the Year three times.