Jillian Barberie is a television hostess known for her appearances on Fox Sports as the weatherperson on Fox NFL Sunday in the early mid-2000s.
How Tall Is Jillian Barberie? Jillian Barberie’s Weight And Height?
Jillian Barberie’s height is 5 ft 3 in and she weighs approximately 110 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Jillian Barberie? Jillian Barberie’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on September 26, 1966.
Is Jillian Barberie Married or Dating? Jillian Barberie’s Husband/boyfriend?
Barberie married former Marine sniper turned actor Grant Reynolds in a private ceremony on July 8, 2006. Jillian announced on March 15, 2013 that she and her husband were separating. Their divorced was finalized on February 14, 2014.
The couple has two children together: Ruby Raven, born on July 6, 2007, and Rocco Rio, born on January 11, 2010.
Jillian Barberie’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Barberie went to Mohawk College where she earned a diploma from its two-year program in broadcast journalism. She also attended Assumption Catholic Secondary School.
2. Barberie, raised as Jillian Warry, was adopted soon after her birth. She later found out that her biological parents migrated to Canada where they raised Barberie’s two sisters.
3. Prior to marrying her ex-husband, Grant Reynolds, Jillian Barberie was married to former MLB player Bret Barberie from 1996 to 2002.
4. Outside of hosting, Barberie also works for the prevention of cruelty to animals. She has nine pets of her own, all of whom she has adopted from shelters.
5. Jillian Barberie also served as the weather girl and entertainment reporter for Fox Sports during the 2002 Super Bowl, 2005 Super Bowl and the 2008 Super Bowl.