Lauren Thompson is a television personality currently working as a co-host on Morning Drive, Golf Channel’s daily morning show. She previously hosted “Top Ten” and “Golf Now” (formerly “Destination Golf”), as well the “College Sports Minute.”
How Tall Is Lauren Thompson? Lauren Thompson’s Weight And Height?
Lauren Thompson’s height is 5 ft 6 in and she weighs approximately 110 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Lauren Thompson? Lauren Thompson’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on July 29, 1982.
Is Lauren Thompson Married or Dating? Lauren Thompson’s Husband/boyfriend?
Thompson announced her engagement to longtime friend and fellow UCF student, Richard, on October 11, 2009. The two got married on January 23, 2010.
The couple has one child together.
Lauren Thompson’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Apart from hosting, Thompson has also appeared on various television commercials, alongside many television shows and music videos.
2. After graduating from Bishop Moore High School, Lauren Thompson enrolled for college at the University of Central Florida on an Academic Scholarship. She then graduated in 2005 with Order of Omega Honors.
3. Thompson also loves reporting, researching, and the producing on-camera television projects.
4. Lauren Thompson was a member of Alpha Delta Pi sorority, the Generation Donation and served on the PanHellenic Executive committee.
5. Originally from Orlando, Florida, Thompson’s mother was a former nurse and teacher.