Lindsay Czarniak is a sports anchor and reporter who spent six years with WRC-TV, the local NBC television affiliate in Washington, D.C. In August 2011, she joined ESPN as an anchor for SportsCenter.
How Tall Is Lindsay Czarniak? Lindsay Czarniak’s Weight And Height?
Lindsay Czarniak’s height is 5′ 7″ (1.70 m)
How Old Is Lindsay Czarniak? Lindsay Czarniak’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on November 7th, 1977.
Is Lindsay Czarniak Married or Dating? Lindsay Czarniak’s Husband/boyfriend?
Czarniak and WRC-TV reporter and weekend anchor Craig Melvin got married on October 15, 2011 in Washington.
They welcomed their first child, a baby boy, in 2014. The couple currently resides in Connecticut.
Lindsay Czarniak’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Czarniak obtained her degree in online journalism with a minor in studio art from James Madison University in 2000.
2. Lindsay Czarniak grew up as a sports fan. She also played field hockey and lacrosse at Centreville High School.
3. Czarniak’s brother, Andrew is currently serving in the U.S. Coast Guard. He is a graduate of the United States Coast Guard Academy.
4. While Czarniak was still a college student, she started as an intern for WUSA in Washington, D.C. Her broadcasting career began as a CNN production assistant.
5. Czarniak made a cameo appearance in the film Ghost Don’t Exist (2009).