Lisa Kerney is a sports anchor for ESPN.
How Tall Is Lisa Kerney? Lisa Kerney’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Lisa Kerney’s height or weight.
How Old Is Lisa Kerney? Lisa Kerney’s Birthday/Age?
At this time, we do not have info on Lisa Kerney’s birthday or age.
Is Lisa Kerney Married or Dating? Lisa Kerney’s Husband/boyfriend?
Kerney married former Seahawk player, Patrick Kerney, in June 2010. They are proud parents of two children together, both girls.
Lisa Kerney’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Kerney obtained her bacehlor’s degree in broadcast communications from Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. She was also point guard and captain of the women’s basketball team back in college.
2. Lisa Kerney’s first real job in the media was in Montana with KXLF, the CBS affiliate in Butte, where she was the sports director for the station.
3. While sports producer/reporter/anchor at KXLF-TV in Butte (September 2004-05), Kerney received the Montana Standard 2005 People’s Choice Awards: Top Choice for “Best Sports Reporter,” and “Best TV Personality.”
4. Before joining the MLB Network, Kerney was based out west in Seattle with KING-TV where she worked as a Seahawks beat reporter.
5. Lisa Kerney was also responsible for the national highlight segment of The Jim Mora Show, which aired after every Seattle Seahawks game.