Mayanti Langer is a TV sports journalist with ESPN. She has hosted many tournaments including Football Cafe on Zee Sports, 2010 FIFA World Cup, 2010 Commonwealth Games and 2011 Cricket World Cup.
How Tall Is Mayanti Langer? Mayanti Langer’s Weight And Height?
Langer’s height is 5 ft 7 in and she weighs approximately 121 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Mayanti Langer? Mayanti Langer’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on February 18, 1985.
Is Mayanti Langer Married or Dating? Mayanti Langer’s Husband/boyfriend?
Langer married the cricketer Stuart Binny in 2012.
Mayanti Langer’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Langer is the daughter of Lt. General Sanjiv Langer who worked in the UN and Mrs. Preminda Langer, an award winning teacher. She is also the granddaughter of Lt.General Rajinder Nath Batra and Mrs. Priyo Batra.
2. Mayanti Langer is a graduate from Hindu College, University of Delhi.
3. Back in college, Langer was a member of the football team. She then became a guest anchor for a broadcast of FIFA beach football.
4. Mayanti Langer was a host in the 2010 FIFA World Cup broadcast on ESPN which includes a pre-match, half-match and post-match analysis.
5. Langer also hosted India vs South Africa test series in 2013 December in Ten Sports.