Miesha Tate is a mixed martial artist who competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. She is a former Strikeforce Women’s Bantamweight Champion who has also won a silver medal in the FILA Grapping Championships.
How Tall Is Miesha Tate? Miesha Tate’s Weight And Height?
Tate’s height is 5 ft 6 in and she weighs approximately 135 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Miesha Tate? Miesha Tate’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on August 18, 1986.
Is Miesha Tate Married or Dating? Miesha Tate’s Husband/boyfriend?
Tate is currently dating fellow UFC fighter Bryan Caraway. She is also credited for saving the life of Bryan’s mother, Chris Caraway.
Miesha Tate’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Tate is currently ranked as the No. 11 pound-for-pound female MMA fighter in the world by MMARising.com and No. 6 135-pound female fighter according to the Unified Women’s MMA Rankings.
2. Back in high school, Miesha Tate wrestled on the boys’ wrestling team.
3. While attending Central Washington University Tate’s colleague, Rosalia Watson, encouraged her to attend the mixed martial arts club with her. Soon after attending, Tate officially joined the mixed martial arts sport club at Central Washington University that was run by her current boyfriend and trainer, Bryan Caraway.
4. In July 2011, Miesha Tate won the Strikeforce Bantamweight Championship by becoming the first woman to ever submit Marloes Coenen in an MMA bout.
5. Tate has also appeared nude in the 2013 ESPN Body Issue, and also appeared on the December 2013 cover of Fitness Gurls magazine.