Rachel Nichols is a sports journalist who is currently an anchor for CNN and CNN International and a reporter for Turner Sports. She also appears on NCAA Tournament broadcasts on CBS and sometimes paired with Verne Lundquist and Bill Raftery.
How Tall Is Rachel Nichol? Rachel Nichol’s Weight And Height?
Rachel Nichol’s height is 5 ft 10 in and she weighs approximately 130 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Rachel Nichol? Rachel Nichol’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on October 18, 1973.
Is Rachel Nichol Married or Dating? Rachel Nichol’s Husband/boyfriend?
Nichols married to film and music director Max Nichols in 2001. Max Nichols is the son of film and stage director Mike Nichols.
See video below of Rachel and Max on the red carpet of “film Two Night Stand.”
Rachel Nichol’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Nichols went to Winston Churchill High School in Potomac Maryland before she attended Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in 1995.
2. Sports Illustrated considers Rachel Nichols “the country’s most impactful and prominent female sports journalist.”
3. In 2005, Nichols was named one of Esquire’s “Women We Love.”
4. Nichols gained widespread praise after her tough questioning of NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in the wake of the Ray Rice scandal.
5. Rachel Nichols was named to Sports Illustrated’s “Twitter 100” in 2013 and 2014.