Sania Mirza is a professional Indian tennis player who was ranked by the Women’s Tennis Association as India’s No. 1 player both in singles and doubles from 2003 until her retirement from singles in 2013.
How Tall Is Sania Mirza? Sania Mirza’s Weight And Height?
Sania’s height is 5 ft 8 in and she weighs approximately 137 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Sania Mirza? Sania Mirza’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on November 15, 1986.
Is Sania Mirza Married or Dating? Sania Mirza’s Husband/boyfriend?
Mirza married her childhood friend Shoaib Malik on April 12, 2010 in a traditional Islamic wedding ceremony at the Taj Krishna Hotel in Hyderabad, India.
Sania Mirza’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. In October 2005, Mirza was named one of the 50 heroes of Asia by Time Magazine.
2. Sania Mirza attended NASR school in Hyderabad and later graduated from St. Mary’s College. She also received an honorary degree of Doctor of Letters from the MGR Educational and Research Institute University in Chennai on 11 December 2008.
3. Mirza is also the brand ambassador for the Indian state of Telangana.
4. In November 2014, Sania Mirza has been appointed as the UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador for South Asia during the event held to mark the International Day To End Violence Against Women.
5. In March 2013, Mirza started “Sania Mirza Tennis Academy,” with the aim of providing world class tennis training to Indian tennis players.