Bonnie Bernstein is a sports journalist and executive who freelances for The Dan Patrick Show, ESPN, ESPNW and Direct TV. She also serves as a guest commentator on several news networks including MSNBC, NBC and Fox News Channel.
How Tall Is Bonnie Bernstein? Bonnie Bernstein’s Weight And Height?
Bonnie Bernstein‘s height is 5’4” and she weighs approximately 118lbs.
How Old Is Bonnie Bernstein? Bonnie Bernstein’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on August 16th, 1970.
Is Bonnie Bernstein Married or Dating? Bonnie Bernstein’s Husband/boyfriend?
At this time, we are not sure if sportscaster Bonnie Bernstein is dating or in a relationship with someone.
Bonnie Bernstein’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Bernstein went to the University of Maryland, where she graduated magna cum laude with a degree in broadcast journalism.
2. Bonnie Berstein was diagnosed with Deep Vein Thrombosis in 2006.
3. Berstein co-chaired in 2010 the coalition supporting congressional passage of the National Foundation on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition, which raises private funds for childhood obesity initiatives.
4. Bonnie Berstein is the only female fill-in host for the award-winning syndicated radio and TV program, The Dan Patrick Show.
5. Bernstein has been named by the American Sportscasters Association as one of the most accomplished female sportscasters in history.