Erin Sharoni is a sports television host and anchor for CBS Sports.com, who previously appeared on Jim Rome on Showtime. She was also the co-host of CNBC Sports Biz on NBC Sports Network and host on the television show Red Storm Report on SportsNet NewYork.
How Tall Is Erin Sharoni? Erin Sharoni’s Weight And Height?
Erin Sharoni’s height is
How Old Is Erin Sharoni? Erin Sharoni’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on July 13th, 1981.
Is Erin Sharoni Married or Dating? Erin Sharoni’s Husband/boyfriend?
At this time, we are not sure if sportscaster Erin Sharoni is dating or in a relationship with someone.
Erin Sharoni’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Sharoni obtained her bachelor’s degree with honors in studio art and digital media from Wesleyan University.
2. Erin Sharoni appeared in the independent film short “Hollywood Jack.” Her first feature film role was in “Peace After Marriage” which won Best Narrative at Tribeca: All Access in 2010.
3. Sharoni loves to surf, snowboard and skydive.
4. Sharoni was a former U.S. Junior Olympic-certified swim coach, personal trainer, dancer and fitness competitor. She is also a certified AANC Certified Nutritional Consultant who practices the Japanese healing art of Reiki.
5. Erin Sharoni played the clarinet on stage at the age of 13 at Carnegie Hall.