Holly Rowe is a sportscaster currently working for the sports television network ESPN. She is best known as a sideline reporter for college football games aired on ESPN.
How Tall Is Holly Rowe? Holly Rowe’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Holly Rowe’s height or weight.
How Old Is Holly Rowe? Holly Rowe’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on June 16, 1966.
Is Holly Rowe Married or Dating? Holly Rowe’s Husband/boyfriend?
At this time, we are not sure if sportscaster Holly Rowe is dating or in a relationship with someone.
What we know is that Rowe has a son.
Holly Rowe’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Rowe obtained her bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism in 1991 from the University of Utah. Shortly after graduation, she interned at CBS Sports.
2. Holly Rowe has been with ESPN since August 1998 as a full time college football sideline reporter. In that capacity, she has been a part of numerous regular season games and post-season bowls.
3. Rowe’s other broadcasts with ESPN include play-by-play for Women’s World Cup matches, coverage of the Running of the Bulls, coverage of swimming, and broadcasts of track & field events.
4. In 1988, Rowe was a delegate from the State of Utah at the National Republican Convention.
5. Holly Rowe’s great uncle was Don Herbert, a television personality better known as Mr. Wizard.