Jennifer Hale is a sports journalist who is currently working for Fox Sports as a sideline reporter for the NFL and as an NBA courtside reporter. Throughout her career, she has covered the premiere players for both leagues during their largest events including Super Bowl and All Star Weekend.
How Tall Is Jennifer Hale? Jennifer Hale’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Jennifer Hale’s height or weight.
How Old Is Jennifer Hale? Jennifer Hale’s Birthday/Age?
At this time, we do not have info on Jennifer Hale’s birthday or age.
Is Jennifer Hale Married or Dating? Jennifer Hale’s Husband/boyfriend?
At this time, we are not sure if sportscaster Jennifer Hale is dating or in a relationship with someone.
Jennifer Hale’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Hale completed her undergraduate studies at LSU’s Honors College where she was also a captain of the cheerleading squad, Home Coming Queen and Miss LSU.
2. Jennifer Hale spends her free time soaking up the local music scene, writing, cooking and cycling.
3. Hale earned her master’s degree from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism. After which, she began her journalism career as a political and investigative reporter/anchor.
4. Jennifer Hale has won multiple Emmy, Edward R. Murrow and Associated Press awards for her sports and news coverage.
5. When she is not covering the sidelines, Hale uses her talents to host events such as the Final Four’s Oscar Robertson Trophy Presentation, discussions like the Laureus Foundation’s Legend-to-Legend Series and emcee various charity events.