Maria Taylor Hyatt is a basketball and volleyball analyst for ESPN. She also works as a sideline reporter for select college football games.
How Tall Is Maria Taylor Hyatt? Maria Taylor Hyatt’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Maria Taylor Hyatt’s height or weight.
How Old Is Maria Taylor Hyatt? Maria Taylor Hyatt’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on May 12, 1987.
Is Maria Taylor Hyatt Married or Dating? Maria Taylor Hyatt’s Husband/boyfriend?
At this time, we are not sure if sportscaster Maria Taylor Hyatt is dating or in a relationship with someone.
Maria Taylor Hyatt’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Hyatt attended High School at Centennial High School where she had a successful four-year career that allowed her to receive many awards. She received an athletic scholarship to the University of Georgia where she continued to play volleyball and basketball from 2005-2009.
2. Back in college, Maria Taylor Hyatt was named a member of the All-SEC team each season.
3. Shortly after her graduation in college, Hyatt was hired on and became a regular for all CSS’s volleyball broadcasts.
4. Maria Taylor was also a member of the 2004 USA Volleyball Junior National A2 team.
5. By the time her playing days were over in the fall of 2008, Hyatt ranked fourth all-time in program history in career kills with 1,729 and was fourth all-time in total points with 2,020.0.