Shelley Smith is a sportscaster currently working as a correspondent for ESPN SportsCenter. She joined ESPN in January 1997 after working part-time as a reporter for the network since 1993.
How Tall Is Shelley Smith? Shelley Smith’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Shelley Smith’s height or weight.
How Old Is Shelley Smith? Shelley Smith’s Birthday/Age?
She was born in 1958.
Is Shelley SmithMarried or Dating? Shelley Smith’s Husband/boyfriend?
At this time, we are not sure if sportscaster Shelley Smith is dating or in a relationship with someone.
Shelley Smith’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Smith attended the University of Nebraska from 1976-1981, majoring in journalism and political science.
2. Shelley Smith is also a journalist and author of two books. She has won a Sports Emmy in 1997 for her segment on Magic Johnson as part of an ESPN production on AIDS and Athletes.
3. Apart from broadcasting, Smith is also the co-founder of the Magic Johnson Foundation newsletter, serves on various committees for The Boys and Girls Club of San Pedro and is a volunteer writer for many charity organizations, including the Serra Project, which provides homes for AIDS victims.
4. Shelley Smith has a daughter, Dylann Tharp, who attended the University of Oregon and captained the women’s soccer team, earning second team all-PAC-10 in 2007.
5. Smith won a Sports Emmy in 1997 for her segment on Magic Johnson as part of an ESPN production on AIDS and Athletes. She also received three more awards as part of SportsCenter in 2003 and 2005 and College GameDay in 2007.