Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Still Together Gene Simmons is a couple that has been together since the mid-1980s. Shannon Tweed is also a member of this pair. Many people have asked if Gene Simmons and Shannon are still together. Continue reading to find out if Gene Simmons and Shannon are still together, as well as if Gene Simmons is still married to Shannon Tweed.
Are Gene Simmons and Shannon Still Together?
Yes, they are still happily married. Gene Simmons, bassist in KISS’s band, has two children, Sophie and Nick Simmons. He shares them with his wife, actress Shannon Tweed-Simmons.Despite being together since 1983, Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed-Simmons didn’t get married until 2011. Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed-Simmons were together since 1983, but they didn’t get married until 2011. After a turbulent period in their relationship, Tweed briefly fled their home to escape Simmons’ infidelities, this proposal was made.
Are Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed still married?
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed still get married. Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed have two children, Nick and Sophie. Despite many challenges in their three-decade-long marriage, Gene Simmons is supportive of Shannon Tweed’s career and they are happy together.
Gene Simmons and Shannon Kids
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed share two children: Nick, a son, and Sophie, a daughter.
Gene Simmons’ son, Nick Simmons, was born six years after his parents first began to date. He was born in California, and he appeared on the family’s television show “Gene Simmons Family Jewels” between 2006 and 2012. After graduating from Pitzer College in Claremont with an English Literature degree in 2011, Nick started his career in writing and has had great success in comic book publishing. Nick created “Incarnate,” a comic book series that he wrote. He was accused of plagiarising plot segments, character designs and dialogue from manga comics like “Bleach” and “Pitzer College in Claremont, California.” The accusations led to Nick’s comic being halted and production rescheduled. Nick later apologized for the accusations in a statement. He acknowledged that he was inspired to create his comic and has performed as a musician at times, including with Wolfmother, an Australian rock band. He also voiced “Robot Chicken” Nick Simmons wasn’t married as of September 2021.
Gene Simmons’ daughter, Sophie Simmons, was born July 7, 1992. She appeared with her family on Gene Simmons Family Jewels between 2006 and 2012. Sophie followed in the footsteps of her brother Nick and attended Pitzer College, California. There she studied computer engineering as well as religious studies. She also played volleyball. Even though Sophie has always written songs, her first attempt at singing professionally was when she auditioned for season 2 of The X-Factor. In 2015, her single “Kiss Me”, was released. She has released many more singles since, including “Black Mirror,” which was inspired from the TV series of the same name. In June 2022, Sophie was engaged to James Henderson while on a family vacation to Zurich. Gene Simmons had mixed feelings about his daughter’s decision to marry. He stated that he wasn’t ready for her to mature so fast. He confirmed the wedding would take place February 2023. He also described James as a great man who is about to discover that Sophie has the pants in their relationship.
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Relationship Timeline
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed have had an illustrious and turbulent relationship over the years. Here is a timeline of their relationship.
- Mid-1980s: Gene Simmons meets Shannon Tweed
- 1983: Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed start dating.
- 1989: Sophie, the couple’s first child, is born.
- 1992: Nick, the couple’s second child, is born.
- 2006-2012: Family stars on the A&E reality series, “Gene Simmons Family Jewels”.
- 2011: Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed tie the knot after being together for 28 year. It was a lavish Beverly Hills wedding. The episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels filmed the wedding.
- 2011: Simmons proposes Tweed to Simmons on stage before a live audience during the season finale of Gene Simmons Family Jewels.
- 2012: “Gene Simmons Family Jewels” ends its run.
- 2017: Multiple women accuse Gene Simmons of sexual misconduct. Shannon Tweed defends her husband by claiming that he is always respectful of her and that she has not witnessed any inappropriate behavior from him.
- 2018: Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed mark their 35th wedding anniversary.
- 2022: Sophie Simmons, the daughter of the couple, is engaged to James Henderson, her boyfriend, on a family vacation to Zurich, Switzerland. The wedding will take place in February 2023.
Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed have remained together over 30 years, despite the many ups and downs in their relationship. They support one another’s careers, and they have two children together.