This page contains detailed information about Berkahs Shop. It will help you determine if it is a Berkahs.Shop scam or a reliable company. To find out the truth, read our Berkahs Shop Review below.
- Domain name – Berkahs .Shop
- Website nameUSPS.COM (Name misused)
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company. Office. Store. Warehouse: 2455 Helena St. San Luis Obispo (CA 93401), United States
- Products Categories On Its Site:Hot Sales, Years Catalog Wholesale, All Products
- Products Listed on Its Website: stamps: Christmas 2019 Seasonal Holiday Waths (100 pcs), Florentine Madonna and Child 2016 Garden Flowers 2017, 100 pcs Wedding Roses Commemorative 100 cs Coral Reefs Postcard 2019, Holiday Windows 100 cs Holiday Windows 100 cs Holiday Windows 100 cs Holiday Windows 100 cs Flag 2018 ROLL Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 100 cs Western Wear 100 cs and 100 cs
What is Berkahs.Shop?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Here are some additional facts that prove Berkahs Shop to be a fraud site:
It misuses the name of United States Postal Service and uses the USPS.COM logo and website name without any association with it.
NOTE: While it is using the USPS name at the time this review was written, it could misuse another brand or change its website details in the future. There are many scam websites that do the same.
Social media presence:
Berkahs Shop provided fake social media icons that redirect you to the respective sites’ home pages when you click them. This is in addition to sending you to its business-related social media profiles or groups.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Berkahs Shop lists many products for sale at steep discounts. These types of discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
Many of the details on the website’s website are identical to those found on multiple scam websites.
Our Final Verdict:
All of the above facts indicate that Berkahs Shop may be a scam website.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.