The Evafranco Shop review will reveal whether it is a scam or if they are reputable. Let’s get started.
- Domain name – Evafranco .Shop
- Website Name:Luxury Watches
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 10843 North 37th Way, Phoenix, Arizona 85028, US
- Product Categories On Its Site:ROLEX, Omega, Audemars Piguet, Richard Mille and Cartier Watch
- Products Listed on Its Website: Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Series, Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 110608-0001, Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 40mm Black Paul Newman Index dial Black Oysterflex Seamaster Diver 300m Coaxial Master Chronometer Chronograph, 44mm, Omega Moonwatch Professional Coaxial Master Chronometer Chonograph Chronograph 42mm. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Frosted Gold Autowinding Chronograph # 26331BC.GG.1224BC.02, etc.
What is Evafranco.Shop?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Evafranco Shop has been categorized as a scam site due to the following:
Different domain names and websites:
Its website name, “Luxury watches”, is different from its domain name. Legit websites don’t do such blunders. It has used the same domain name instead of its domain name in its policy pages. This is mostly due to copy-paste errors.
The address provided by the scammer is “10843 North 37th Way Phoenix, Arizona, 85028, USA” and can be found on numerous similar types of scam websites such as SofunyShop. AuverShop. ChillFashionShop.
Email address “email@example.com” is used to send it. It can also be found on scam websites such as SofunyShop and ReduzeShop.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Sofuny Shop claims to be selling branded watches at ridiculously high discounts that no other legitimate stores can afford, even on Cyber Monday.
There are many details on the Evafranco Shop website. This includes a theme match for multiple scam websites.
Our Final Verdict:
We can confirm that Evafranco Shop has been identified as a scam website based on the above-mentioned reasons.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.