Are you looking to determine if Grokuiku.com is a scam or a trustworthy company? You are in the right spot if so. We have tried to show you the truth through our Grokuiku review.
- Domain name –Grokuiku.com
- Website Name: Grokuiku Outlet Store
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2023-01-06
- Domain RegistrarMAFF Inc.
- Email: grokuiku@roupabr .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: FADEL–BEATTY LIMITED, SUITE 10542. BALMORAL ESTATE, ABBEYLANDS South, NAVAN MATH, C15 DD72. IRELAND
- Products Categories On Its Site:new In, Outsourcing. Sweaters. Tops. Shirts. Shirts. T-shirts. Fund. Set of two. Suit. Heated clothing. Shoes.
- Products Listed on Its Website:Men’s Classic Casual Leather Biker Jacket for Men, NEWTMJACKET PLOT FROM SHEEPSKIN B-7 Arctic PARKA ART, Men’s Winter Parka Alaska Jacket and NEWTMNORTHPOLE LEATHER PARKA OS, Men’s Check Textured Thick Casual Hooded Jacket for Men, etc.
What is Grokuiku.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Grokuiku has been deemed to be one of the suspect sites based on the following facts:
The parent company “FADEL BEATTY LIMITED” is listed on the “CONTACT US” and “TERMS & Conditions” pages. Multiple scam and problematic websites have used it, including MbtfeOnline and Tutorfable.
It has given its parent company’s name as FADEL BEATTY LIMITED. However, it could change its address and name in the future due to similar sites.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Grokuiku lists many products at low prices. These discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
Grokuiku website has many details, including a website theme that matches multiple problematic sites.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
These facts confirm Grokuiku to be one of the most suspicious websites.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.