Do you want to read a review about Nestorest online? This page will provide all the information you need about Nestorest online store. You can read our Nestorest review to find out if Nestorest.com is a scam or a reliable company.
- Domain name.Nestorest.com
- Website Name:Happy Shopping
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-12-27
- Domain RegistrarName.com Inc.
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: Lushmo Pte. Ltd. (202130971W), Coleman Street #03-24, Peninsula Shopping Complex, Singapore 179804
- Additional parent company name and address:COSMORTUMBLR PTE. LTD., 160 Robinson Road, #14-04 Singapore Business Federation Centre, Singapore 068914
- Product Categories On Its Website:Collections
- Products Listed on Its Website: Double-sided Magnetic Tempered Glass Phone Case, Bone Conduct Headphones – Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Headsets, Pocket Size Washable Elektro Razo, PhyHealth BeLT – Ultimate Relief for Sciatica & Lower back Pain, etc.
What is Nestorest.com exactly?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Nestorest has been identified as a problematic site by the following facts:
It has supplied the fake trust seal logos McAfee and Norton, VeriSign etc. It has product details and checkout pages. If you shop on this site, your financial and personal information like your credit card number might be stolen.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Nestorest lists many products for sale with large discounts. Scam sites often offer such discounts in order to lure people to their scams.
There are many details on Nestorest’s website. This includes information about how its website theme matches with multiple problematic websites.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
All the facts above indicate that Nestorest is a suspicious website.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.