Let’s find out if Ovdmart.com is a scam site or reputable company.
- Domain name-Ovdmart.com
- Website nameOvdmart
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-03-25
- Domain Registrar:NameSilo, LLC
- Email: support@ovdmart .com
- Contact Phone Number+1 (302) 206-774
- Address for a Company, Office, Store, or Warehouse:16192 COASTAL HIGHWAY Lewes Delaware 19958 United States
- Products Available on Its Website:Shoes and Jerseys
- Products Listed on Its Website:Swatch Omega Bioceramic Moonswatch, Jordan 11 Retro Low Pure Violet and Jordan 7 Retro Trophy room, Jordan 1 Retro High Electro Orange and Jordan 3 Retro Winterized Archaeo Brown.
What is Ovdmart.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Ovdmart has been identified as one of the most problematic websites based on the following :
Google Maps does not show any Ovdmart business near its address (16192 COASTAL HIGHWAY Lewes Delaware 19958 United States). There are other businesses mentioned instead. We won’t trust this site with any type of online shopping.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Ovdmart lists many branded products for sale at low prices. These discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
There are many details on Ovdmart’s website. This includes a theme match for multiple problematic sites.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
All the facts above lead us to conclude that Ovdmart may be a suspicious website.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.