Are you looking for Siueang reviews? You are at the right place. We have tried to expose the true face of Siueang.com so you can determine if it is a scam or a trustworthy online store. You can simply go to our page and discover the truth.
- Domain name – Siueang .com
- Website name Meriut
- Domain Registration Date as Per WHOIS:2022-11-01
- Domain Registrar:NameSilo, LLC
- Email: service@siueang .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company:Kentesh Ltd., 71-75 Shelton Street. Covent Garden. London, England, UK, WC2H9JQ
- Registration Number 12948235
- Its Website Offers The Following Categories:HOT ALE, CHRISTMAS CASUAL LONG DRESSES NEW ARRVALS, HOOED CLOAK, JACKETS
- Products listed on Its website:Summer Wide leg Women Sets, Floral-Printed Pants and Sleeveless Top Two–Piece SetCasual cotton linen V-Neck half-sleeve pocket mini dress, Women’s Crewneck Pluffed Loose Shoulders Maxi Dress, Five-quarter Sleeve Maxi Dress with Crochet Hollow Sleeves Maxi Dresses. Simple Classic Mid Neck Sweater Two-piece Set. Fashion Long-sleeved Floral-pieces suits.
What is Siueang.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Siueang has been classified as one of the most suspicious websites based on the following facts:
Different domain names and websites:
Its website name, “Meriut”, is different from its domain name. Legit websites don’t do such blunders. It has used the same domain name instead of its domain name in its policy pages. This is mostly due to copy-paste errors.
The “CONTACT US”, and “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” pages provide information about its parent company, “Kentesh Ltd”. It was found to have been used by numerous scam and problematic websites such as Fhintou and Leoyir and Roppits.
It has given Kentesh Ltd. its parent company title, but it could change its address and parent company name in the future as many sites of similar nature are doing so.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Siueang lists many products at low prices. These kinds of discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
Social media presence:
Siueang provided fake social media icons to its website. These icons redirect you to the home pages for the respective social media sites, not to its business-related social media profiles or groups.
Our Final Verdict:
We can’t recommend Siueang online shop enough.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
NOTE: These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.